Fresh cream, milk, egg yolks, vanilla, rich cocoas and chocolates, home made salted caramel… all of these come together to make the richest and creamiest ice cream we hope you love!
We’re the Billingsley family (Derek, Naomi, Claire, Emma and Jillian) and we’re proud of our new home made ice cream shop we have built, right here in the heart Uptown Saint John!
We believe in sustainability and our environmental footprint. Here are some of the things we believe in:
- Our packaging is either reusable or compostable. We will not be using plastic spoons, styrofoam bowls or plastic straws, and so on.
- We support local suppliers – local dairy, honey, lavender, coffee and everything else we can find close to home.
- Our aim is to have have a happy little ice cream shop with happy employees, creating a positive
- We want to give back to the community. Specifically we are going to focus on supporting local educational enrichment objectives.
- Plus we tried to design our store so that it is family friendly.