Positions have so far been filled.
Please check back later for updates.
Production Assistant Full or Part Time / Seasonal
Start Date: March 2019
Come join our team and help manage our kitchen making frozen dessert products that make people happy.
Things you’ll be a part of
● Preparing ingredients and making ice cream and other products
● Keeping the kitchen clean and safe
● Packaging and labelling Bella’s 500ml take-away containers
● equipment set up, maintenance, tear down, and cleaning
● quality control and strict record keeping
Since we’re new you’re likely to be required to help deliver exceptional customer service – scooping, making sundaes, collecting payment, etc.
You need to be okay with physical work including lifting 25+ pounds and performing repetitive movements
Come join our new family business.
If you are…
A team player, enthusiastic and willing to learn but also take initiative
Efficient, paying extra attention to detail
Available Saturday and Sundays
Food Safe Certified and
Have experience in a commercial kitchen
… we’d love to hear from you!
This position is $15/hour+ depending on experience.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org Mention the position in the subject line.
Start Date: April 2019
Amazing Customer Service – You care about creating exceptional experiences for our guests.
Passion – We’re serious about our ice cream, and you are too. You take care and consideration when preparing each order. Your keen interest in learning about our flavours allows you to speak passionately about them with our guests.
Social Responsibility – You care about the environment and social issues both locally and those facing the world.
- Greeting and interacting with guests
- Scooping ice cream
- Making espresso drinks
- Operating our POS, handling cash & credit/debit transactions
- Opening and closing duties
- Washing and preparing labelled pint jars
- Repetitive wrist movement (scooping)
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Food Safe certified (preferable)
- Available for weekday evenings/weekends
Apply at email@example.com Mention the position in the subject line.